On a bright sunny day, mowing can be a stressful activity, especially if you don’t have the correct lawn mower in your yard. According to your garden’s demands and requirements, you should have the appropriate lawn mower.
Whether it’s a small plot of grass or a large yard. It doesn’t matter if you’re an expert or a novice when it comes to mowing.
When you have the best lawn mower with you, all of your jobs will be easier and more straightforward.
When it comes to the finest professional lawn mower, there are several alternatives available on the market. Let’s discuss them.
What Mowers Do Professionals Use?
Before you choose a commercial lawn mower, think about what mowers pros use.
Professionals prefer to utilize commercial lawn mowers over tiny household mowers because of some attributes.
So before buying a commercial lawn mower necessitates do a considerable study to ensure that your tastes and demands are taken into account.
Ride-on, zero-turn, and walk-behind push mowers are the three most popular commercial lawn mowers.
Ride-on mowers are popular for obvious reasons: they’re ideal for large areas of grass and several acres where operator fatigue is an issue. The operation of a ride-on mower is similar to that of a car, with many models including an automatic gearbox and headlights.
Zero-turn: Due to their mobility and fast speeds, zero-turn mowers are becoming increasingly popular among gardeners and landscapers. A zero-turn mower is similar to a regular ride-on mower, however, it has a zero-turn radius.
Rather than a steering wheel, most zero-turn vehicles use two throttles that regulate the rotational speed and direction of each drive wheel.
Zero-turn lawn mowers are designed to cut extremely close to any obstruction, obviating the requirement for edge trimming. These mowers are ideal for mowing grass in big, flat areas with impediments such as trees or ponds.
Check out the commercial Zero-turn lawn mowers to choose your best suited.
Cub Cadet, Rover, Dixon, Scag, and Country Clipper are commercial products to explore.
Walk-in: Although small walk-behind push mowers are not commonly utilized for business purposes, they are useful to have. Push mowers are typically used for tiny or tight areas where a bigger mower would be ineffective.
Honda has a great selection of walk-behind mowers that are perfect for little spaces that bigger mowers can’t reach.
How To Mow Like a Professional?
Yard-maintenance businesses will tell you that only their professionals know how to mow a lawn perfectly every time, and they will charge you a big amount, but that’s not the case.
Anyone can have a lawn as smooth as the fairways at Pebble Beach without paying the high fees asked by lawn pros if you use these skilled mowing techniques advocated by gardening gurus themselves working at prominent organizations.
Let’s see what are their opinions are
1. Change up your mowing routine. Lawns that are consistently mowed in the same direction create unattractive stripes that may grow back erratically.
So consider alternate mowing one path across the lawn the first time and then perpendicular to this direction the second time to prevent forming a pattern that lasts all season.
2. Start mowing early. Mow in the middle to late morning, when it’s cold but the dewdrops have dried off, for the finest cut.
3. Take it slowly. Don’t rush through mowing or you’ll miss places. Keep your lawnmower on a moderate speed setting while mowing in a large area to stay in control. When rounding bends and cutting borders, slow down your pace for a closer cut.
4. Follow the guideline of one-third. Never cut more than one-third of a grass blade at a time for a healthy lawn.
5. Keep your lawn from becoming too short. Grass that is 3 inches, which is about 8cms long or taller looks nicer, has a deeper root structure, and helps to keep weeds at bay.
6. Maintain a razor-sharp blade. Mower blades that are sharp generate a well-kept lawn, and clean cuts enhance grass health. Sharpen the blade using a mill bastard file or a grinding wheel, preserving the manufacturer’s blade-surface angle.
Investing in a lawn mower that is utilized by experts will make your job a lot simpler.
You must read the description of each mower before purchasing it, as you must know which mower will work best for you.
You can also opt for lawnmowers for under $200 to save your pocket instead of a commercial one.
You’ll also save money since you won’t have to buy a more expensive mower that you don’t need.